1.Using a background for your portrait is a significant element
2. Try to add some space so the viewer can see the background and the person.
3. Composition adds balance
4.Identify visual storytelling potential
5. Central composition
6.Try to create a story
7. Good portrait photography is an outcome of a thinking process
8.Over-thinking the subject might lose patience
9. Focus on the eyes
10. Adding a background can tell a story
11. Shoot away from natural light to give the person a better appearance
12. The subject is in the center of the frame is balanced
13.It is okay to crop parts of the person to tell the story
14. Try to take different pictures
15. Take at least 20 pictures.